Thanks Schweb!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen
I love this place.

And I really like the fact that I can attach an image! I regularly attach screenshots which helps me so much. If I had to host them somewhere first, I wouldn't bother, b/c it's such a pain.

So thanks for including that and so many more things that make this forum great. I also really like the fact that you regularly post. It makes it give it a nice personal feel.

No (April) foolin'.

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Haha, thanks Becky.

But I'm not alone, actually the entire forum staff is a huge help in running Mac-Forums, I'm certainly not doing this by myself. :)

M

MacHeadCase

Yeah I'm thinking schweb and the Mac-Forums staff are doing a marvellous job. No favouritism, a real professional attitude and what I really appreciate is they also take on the role of regular members as they contribute ideas, help and opinions in threads just like us. Like Becky says, this gives a feeling that you are all a part of the community, not just to police it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Absolutely! Ditto!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Haha, thanks Becky.

But I'm not alone, actually the entire forum staff is a huge help in running Mac-Forums, I'm certainly not doing this by myself. :)

ya schweb thank you for a great forum.. oh and thanks for the infractions also ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
:eek: can a motm have infractoins?!?!

lol, jk

I would have to guess the answer to that is yes.. but for what its worth, I am not the only one on the poll that has had a runin with the infractions wand.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.