Best IM program for sharing pics

Reaction score
Hi There

I am SO happy I made the switch back to mac, the only thing I miss is chatting on hello with friends and sharing pics.. Is there any IM program that lets PC and MAC users share pics with each other easily?

I do alot of design work and am constantly sharing screenshots back and forth but it kind of sucks having to upload pictures to share, kinda time consuming.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hey!

I am using Proteus on my MBP. Don't know exactly why, but I prefer it to Adium. Anyway, most of my friends have ICQ and Windows PCs and I alwas send pictures back/forwards and it works fine.
Just right click on their name -> send file, wait for your friend to accept and done.

Does that answer your question?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I user Adium, that's my preference.

You could always get a FlickR account or PhotoBucket account and batch-upload and share it that way too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo 2Ghz 768M RAM
Another vote for Adium here. Very extendable and tons of plugins and add ons created by users.
If you want to use video chat, use aMSN (or Mercury Messenger) for MSN and the official Yahoo OS X client.
AOL/AIM video chat works 'out of the box' with iChat.

Reaction score
adium for chat and I use skype to video chat with my PC challenged family.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2 x 2.26 Quad, 6GB DDR3, iPhone 4
I wonder if mackristin meant more like live messenger and yahoo where you have the "shared folder" thingy?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.