• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Quiet Around Here, baggss and Spring Break

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Is it just me, or does it seem rather quiet around Mac Forums this week? I wonder if this is "spring break effect" - lots of folks off on vacation and not posting this week?

Could this be where our missing friend baggss is? Perhaps off on Spring Break somewhere? Hopefully so.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I spent most of my spring break on this site and one other forum I'm a regular on :black:

OP
mac57
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
CrossBones, welcome back!!! How much money did you win? :dive: lose? :dive:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
I have not had a "spring break" in over 8 years.. I have no clue what spring break you speak of.. oh yea, its called work. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
my spring brak was last week!. and it does seem very quite around here!

Reaction score
My spring break is now. I finally have some free time to look around here, I guess my case is the opposite.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini core duo 1.83 Gz
my spring break was also over last week unirtuantly. I really dont like my school.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Enjoy it while you can. Believe me, you won't always get a spring break! But glad you all are having fun and getting some time off...;<)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Well, my spring break is not til the 1st week of april. I've been a bit busy with school and work but I try to check in when I get a chance.

I hope everything is okay with baggs, hopefully he's on vacation as well :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.