iMac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" 1.8GHz C2D iSight 1GB RAM 160GB HDD
Hey,

Im getting my iMac in April, on the 27th, and hopefully Leopard will be out, if its out, and when I get my iMac, will they include Leopard or Tiger?

Do they normally ship with new OS or do you need to pay £80 for the new one..?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
It depends on how long before you buy it that Leopard comes out. If its a few weeks, then I think they ship with Leapard, if not, then I think they give you a coupon to get a free Leopard install, or something like that. MHC might now more, because she bought her iMac right after iLife '06 came out, and she had to do that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
if you order the imac before leapord is released then it will come with Tiger. BUT if you order a few days after leapord is released then i would thnk it would come with leapord. When you order (by phone) check what offers you can get e.g. printer or mouse etc.. but ask about leapord what version your imac will be - tiger or leapord.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
There is no way to know. No release date has been publicly announced for Leopard.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.