• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Help! Printing issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 2.0 ghz Intel Core 2, 2GB ram||[G4 Imac Flat Panel] |800mhz|1Gb RAM|60gb HDD
Ok, I am going to break something.

I am printing out invitations with pages and I have it all setup on how I want the page to look.

It is kind of landscape view when I look at it in pages. BUT I have to load the paper so that it is sort of portrait view because my printer cannot hold paper in landscape view. If you follow what i'm saying

The thing I created is like this, this is how it's designed and how it will look when printed.
----------------------
asdsa asdsa
----------------------

But in order for the paper to fit in my printer it needs to print out like this and have everything sideways (while it's print) but once it's done, turn it and it's perfect:
Code:
|        |
|        |
|        |
|        |
|        |
|        |

Anways, the problem is in pages it prints like this:

Code:
|        |
|        |
|asdsd |sadsdsda
|        |
|        |
|        |
It won't twist it sideways or whatever. I hope somebody can understand what I mean because I am extremely frustrated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
Try checking your printer's settings, there might be an option to print in landscape.

OP
Jonnyfive
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 2.0 ghz Intel Core 2, 2GB ram||[G4 Imac Flat Panel] |800mhz|1Gb RAM|60gb HDD
I have, I don't see where I can do that. It's terribly annoying. There is no printer setting that I see that gives you options. There is something in page setup but then it F's everything in the pages document.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.