Question about Delivery time

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook C2D 2GHz 1GB Ram 80GB HD
Hi all! I'm officially getting my MacBook. I got a refurbished one from apple site and was wondering what a typical delivery time is? I just ordered it today along with the Extreme wireless base. I can't wait to start using it. :bushman:
Also, thanks to all of you who contribute to this forum, you are a great community and source of information for us new to Mac.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Alu MacBook Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz, 2GB DDR3, 160 + 320GB HDD, Gforce 9400m - iPhone 8GB 2.2 T-Mobile
Zeroz - what country are you in? I'm in England and my Mac shipped (from Apple online store) on Friday (16th) and the online tracking with TNT (courier) shows it will be here tomorrow, so effectively next working day (and it came from Ireland aswell). I imagine it will be longer if your in US seeing as its slightly bigger.

OP
zeroz52
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks Kris and thanks Devilboy...and my appologies Devilboy. I should have searched first. I went a lil stupid with excitment. I am in the US btw.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.16ghz, 2GB RAM, 160gb HDD
hi guys, sorry to bring this thread back but as you probably know, its impossible to wait for the new mac to arrive :) mine got shipped on the 26th March, and apparently it will be delivered on/before April 6th... seems like a long time? Also i cannot find a link to track my order so i have no idea where it is. in the apple invoice i did get a "delivery reference number" or such but no website in which i can do so... I like in the UK and ordered a MacBook Pro 15" 2.16ghz/2gb ram/160gb HDD. Any help would be very appreciated :) thank you!

Reaction score
hey...

apple just says tht... i am in Canada and they said i wud get my Mac by 24th Feb but got it atleast ten days before that time. So hopefully if it has been shipped, you should get it within a couple of days. Apple wud send u the tracking code in email (or check your order status for the code).

When I ordered my Macbook and a DVI Extension thingy, both shipped separately so that might be the case for you too...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
cool. thanx for that :) is there anybody from UK on here? i guess they use different couriers...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Well I'm from Australia and it took around 24 hours from the time the payment went through till the delivery truck came to my door. And I assume it came from Sydney, as that was the address on the box. And that's really quick as I live in Brisbane.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
Took 7 days for me to get mine, Califorina to New Jersey, standard shipping.

=)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
the thing i found weird is that i didn't get the shipping method, said something "merge in transit GB". So at the moment i don't know where it is/who is shipping it. when i bought my video ipod i got a link to a tracking page, on which i could view the status and such, but this time i did not... i would really appreciate some peoples experience who bought a macbook/etc from UK. thnx

OP
zeroz52
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry, hopefully someone from the UK will chime in here. You didn't get a tracking number link sent to your email? Did you try calling Apple?
It sucks to wait, but is so worth it, I'm loving every second of working on my Macbook, especially the convienience (cant spell) of being able to work from where ever, as this is my first notebook.

Hope ya figure it out. :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 17" intel core duo, 512mb,160gb, super-drive
i am new to this board and to macintosh. i just purchased my first imac last saturday, which i can not wait to get. my question is, has anyone else in the us had difficulty with fedex. my computer is supposed to be delivered today, but nothing in fedex's system states that it is out for delivery, and i have contacted them five times and have received different responses from each representative ranging from it is coming today to it is held up because of snow in californina to i don't know where it is. I find it frustrating that they do not have communication with their drivers or update systems. I spoke with apple and they said i should have had it yesterday and no later than today. anyone else had this experience and have you always received by delivery date? please help. i can't wait to get it.

Reaction score
Do you not have a tracking number for it?
Anything with FedEx should have a tracking number and it will be scanned in and out of any facilities it passes through or when it's in a truck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yes i have the tracking number and they can't find anything out with that. it hasn't been scanned since it left sacremento, ca on the 27th

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
finally...my status for my imac is on truck for delivery...i can't wait. Hope it gets here soon.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.