What did you shoot this weekend?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
Ok, so people want to post more images here? How about what did you shoot this weekend. Hopefully the Admin will not mind...

Lets limit to 2 photos per person, with the same limitations set on mac-forums for image resolution.

I shot hockey all day yesterday, here are a couple of my favorites:

HIS_0070a.jpg

HIS_0566.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Good shots odin - what did you use for lighting - I am guessing a telephoto is involved, and a flash wouldn't extend that far...

EDIT: I didn't shoot ANYTHING this weekend! However, after 2 Caribbean trips in the last two months, I have shot literally hundreds of photos - I am working them through in Photoshop right now. I am very nearly done with the first vacation's shots and will be posting a link to them in the next week or so I hope.

M

MacHeadCase

Great action shots, odin!

Oh and that last one... Two minutes for tripping!
icon12.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Ha! Of course you are a Canadian MHC! You understand the rules of hockey. I found myself explaing what icing the puck was to my last night - she didn't understand, but then she isn't from Canada. Two national passions in Canada - in order: (1) Tim Hortons, (2) hockey!!

OP
Odin_aa
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
Thanks guys, these were 300mm. The lighting was (4) white lightning 1600 strobes, owned by a guy that contracts me to shoot. They do a pretty good job of lighting most of the arena, I think if there were 2-4 more strobes it could be a bit more even across the ice. The far corners were a bit dark with this set up.

OP
Odin_aa
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That was actually a nice little cross check that did not get called or seen by the ref's. That game was 7 yr olds I think, they are not even allowed to legally check yet.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.