• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

TellonApple

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
It's just an opinion, but I think if any ex dealers or what have you have any problems Apple will make them right or close enough. But I think that with how Macs are now, the quality of the hardware and OS is second to none and clearly demonstrates Apple's good intentions. In other words, this isn't a great time to hash out old gripes, even if I don't really know what exacly they are. My family's switch to Apple has been awesome - we have bought 4 new Macs since Christmas all running sweet If any company needs to have business and competion methods checked out, HMMM who could that beeee.... Oh I just dunnoooo... Could it beeeee M$aaaatennn??!?! :) :rolleyes: :p

T

TylerMoney

I agree, but at the same time it isn't exaclty that the tell on mac folk are getting at. I e-mailed them..and it's some very good...well...pretty good points. It seems apple is snubing out the little guys...and trying to go all out on there own...which is pretty good....apple has great software and hardware...but by limiting even more where you can get apple products, it seems to be making third party hardware and software companies at least think about not supporting mac.....(like adobe...shouldn't have a problem with them too much for a while..but they have begun to stop supporting macs for some software already....can you imagine apple not being able to run photoshop, illustrator, or InDesign? My career as a mac user would be over....cause that's what I'll be using for my survival in the business world. Now sure, apple could make there own version of those programs...but it would take years and years to get people away from adobe programs, and personally I don't think it's possible).

I'm really not too worried....from what I've read...the main adobe products will still be available for macs for many years to come...but if apple isn't careful...the future could be harder for them.

But I love mac...and either way I'll always have one from now until I die :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.