• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Your Kicks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
Alright. so i went shopping yesterday and bought some new shoes. I am intrested in what kinds/styles of shoes people have on this forum. So, post a picture of your shoes (google pics allowed) and what brand/model they are.

If you wear more then one pair. Name thos too.

I will start of.

A pair of Nike Air Force 1 mid's
Apperently they only made 10,000 pairs of these shoes

423534892_bf4cb727f8.jpg

Oh, and i love shoes. haha.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
I wear loincloths on my feet.. no one wants me to post a picture of that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
ive got a pair of all black Vans, Geoff Rowley XLIII

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i've got two pair of Keens as my most used shoes, a pair of nice all purpose walking shoes and sort of light duty hiking boots.

they're very nice, sturdy street shoes that run a little wide which is perfect for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac
ahhhh I always loved the look of a clean pair of grey uptowns, nice choice Kman!

Usually I'm a sneaker hound but kinda slacked this winter lol I was rockin' the '96s for a while

DSC01434.jpg

But me and my chick just went to Beantown aka Boston and she found these Limited Editions for me while we were there...first time I ever got a pair of DC's but man theyre comfortable! and I love the "FAT" look of 'em! Looks like I'll be cheating on Nike for a while since I'll be buying about 3 more pairs of DC's before summer starts lol

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

Reaction score
was in the puma store not too long ago and found these beauties. vinyl, suede, and synthetic leather in a brown on brown w/ red-orange highlights. not to mention they're comfortable as can be and weigh every bit of .00001 oz. :p

this is a picture i found on ebay, but they're the exact shoes i have.

35_1_bl.jpg

EDIT: on a more personal note, Adidas Samba's are the best pair of shoes ever made, i have had a pair constantly in my closet since about 4th or 5th grade (i'm 24) and have worn each pair until the soles had holes in them. my current pair have been in the brazos, comal, and rio grande rivers, as well as the pacific ocean and oh so many other places a good pair of shoes goes with you. i'll try to get a picture of them later.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Here you go..

My everyday shoes are either vans or converse.
IMG_0141.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
on a serious note, I have a big foot so my options are very limited unless I order them.. I have a size 16 shoe.. There are only 3 stores in the Denver metro area that have my size. So when I go to get shoes they pull out 3 or 4 pairs in my size and say "pick one, its all we got".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ahhhh I always loved the look of a clean pair of grey uptowns, nice choice Kman!

Usually I'm a sneaker hound but kinda slacked this winter lol I was rockin' the '96s for a while

But me and my chick just went to Beantown aka Boston and she found these Limited Editions for me while we were there...first time I ever got a pair of DC's but man theyre comfortable! and I love the "FAT" look of 'em! Looks like I'll be cheating on Nike for a while since I'll be buying about 3 more pairs of DC's before summer starts lol

them look like some stinky shoes. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
My favorite kicks are my Keens (great taste eric!) and my Montrails.

Oh the comfort!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
on a serious note, I have a big foot so my options are very limited unless I order them.. I have a size 16 shoe.. There are only 3 stores in the Denver metro area that have my size. So when I go to get shoes they pull out 3 or 4 pairs in my size and say "pick one, its all we got".

How tall are you KorDorSean? I'm 6'5" and I sport about a 12.5...

(believe me, I'm sure you get this ALL the time but...) Did you play any college Basketball?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
My everyday shoes are either vans or converse.
IMG_0141.jpg

C'mon Netty!!! You could have just thrown in a pair of 6" Clear Acrylic Spike Heels just give us something to think about.

:D

and is that John Celestand with his eyes taped closed???? What is it you don't want him to "see"?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
following your link RIDE, i forgot about the keen sandals i have too, pretty much what's in your link but green.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
C'mon Netty!!! You could have just thrown in a pair of 6" Clear Acrylic Spike Heels just give us something to think about.

:D

Hey hey...that's not my sepcialty.:eek: Oh goodness...boys will be boys. lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I edited my post.

Why is John Celestand blind-folded??? I want answers!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I edited my post.

Why is John Celestand blind-folded??? I want answers!!

lol :D That's Carl Malone when he was on the Lakers! It's a bobble head. My brother did that, he doesn't like the LA Lakers. I guess it's like a voodoo doll thing were he covered his eyes so they will lose. But it was all in good fun. We're not a voodoo family or anything lol.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
c'mon Netty, you're Catholic right? that's pretty close to voodoo. ;)

(me = from a Roman Catholic family)

OP
kman445
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
some nice lookin shoes in here. hah. Netty you got a lot of shoes just liek me:p. i have about 7 pairrs i wear. i never wear the same pair 2 days in a row.

I also got a pair of timberland boots. and some ecko boots. I also got a pair of RBK running shoes. And 2 pairs of phatfarms. and some other walmart shoes

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.