• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Business Jargon Terms/Phrase

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I was watching Today or some other morning news program and they were identifying the new Job Seeker or new 3 to 5 year employee types, maybe even defining the new generation work force and there was some Business Jargon term or phrase for them. Something to the effect of transition working or micro something, it was some trending nonsense term or phrase and I can't seem to remember it or find it.

Just wanted to throw this out there if anyone knew what I was talking about.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.