Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 1.25 gig G4
can you add emac in a forum group title. maybe with imacs and mac mini
thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
When Apple discontinued the eMac line, the sub-forum for them here was removed.
There is the Other Hardware and Peripherals forum which is for "Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac - 1GHz G4 - 768MB RAM - 200GB - DVDRW
When Apple discontinued the eMac line, the sub-forum for them here was removed.

Why is that? Is this website affiliated with Apple? With the mass quantities of eMacs produced, I would think that there should be a sub-forum for them...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
There was never enough traffic in the eMac forum, even when it was being actively produced, to justify it anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac - 1GHz G4 - 768MB RAM - 200GB - DVDRW
There was never enough traffic in the eMac forum, even when it was being actively produced, to justify it anyway.

Odd...hmmm. Does anyone know the production numbers? I'd be curious to find out how many eMacs compared to iMacs were produced. It seems that the schools prefer eMacs over the iMacs; maybe they are more robust or maybe that's what the "e" stands for: education.

Not trying to argue at all, but I used the search function and found several eMac and eMac-related threads; just food for thought.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Odd...hmmm. Does anyone know the production numbers? I'd be curious to find out how many eMacs compared to iMacs were produced. It seems that the schools prefer eMacs over the iMacs; maybe they are more robust or maybe that's what the "e" stands for: education.

Not trying to argue at all, but I used the search function and found several eMac and eMac-related threads; just food for thought.

It has nothing to do with actual units sold, it has to do with post volume. There were just never very many posts on eMacs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.