• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Just a few....

Reaction score
In my spare time (time not spent in the cockpit) I am also a professional photographer, i don't really usually like to "show off" but I really like some of these and I figured I would share.

IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6210.jpg

DEtch_6-27-06_Tina020.jpg

DEtch_6-20-2006_Wendie14.jpg

M

MacHeadCase

Great photos, Screwball6986! Maybe you could actually make a nice picture of me. I am SO un-photogenic, it's scary... :spook:

OP
S
Reaction score
Well last time I did the math, which is funny because I have actually done it, montreal is pretty far away

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
wow that girl is cute! the second one

M

MacHeadCase

Well last time I did the math, which is funny because I have actually done it, montreal is pretty far away

Yes it is. That's why I know it's never gonna happen. I was metaphorically/virtually speaking of course. Forums bring the world together in a way.
icon6.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
You are a very good photographer. Those are excellent and thanks for sharing them here. I'm trying my hand at photography too but usually scenery. You inspire me to do people, I'll have to see how that goes.

OP
S
Reaction score
Well before people I was actually an Aviation photographer lol, So it was quite a switch for me as well. May I ask what equipment you have?

OP
S
Reaction score
Oh and Skye! That just so happens to be my sister lol, Your gunna have to head to New Orleans to have a chance lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Thats the original with no photoshopping?

OP
S
Reaction score
Yes it sure is, a UPS 757 about 40 feet off the ground, climbing off Runway 5 at Fort Wayne Intl Airport

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.