Intel Mac Emulators

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook 1GB 120GB HD...soon to upgrade to 2GB of Ram
ok i did search this topic but nothing solid came up pertaining to the new intel macs. i DO own Sega CD, Saturn, PS1, and Nintendo games that am looking to play on my macbook. so here's my questions:
1. are there any stable emulators available for Macs
2. because i have a new macbook with Core 2 Duo do i need to search/wait for specific emulators to be created for me???

thanks for any reference and help guys.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
ok i did search this topic but nothing solid came up pertaining to the new intel macs. i DO own Sega CD, Saturn, PS1, and Nintendo games that am looking to play on my macbook. so here's my questions:
1. are there any stable emulators available for Macs
2. because i have a new macbook with Core 2 Duo do i need to search/wait for specific emulators to be created for me???

thanks for any reference and help guys.

Yep, I run NES, Genesis, TG16 and MAME emulators on my Mac. Check out this website

All of these seem to run very well.

OP
hairlesswookiee
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook 1GB 120GB HD...soon to upgrade to 2GB of Ram
what about the Sega CD or Sega Saturn?? i'm an old school sega fan with old,broken systems and games that i want to play....:blind:

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
what about the Sega CD or Sega Saturn?? i'm an old school sega fan with old,broken systems and games that i want to play....:blind:

I've yet to see emulators for those systems. I know this is probably not the answer you were looking for, but if they're readily available for Windows, you could always run them via Bootcamp/Parallels.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.