• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I can't believe I just did this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
When I dropped my lil' P'Book, I was pretty POed. I had to get the case fixed, which costed $50.

I also had to replace the SuperDrive. That set me back $500.

Its the next day. I realize that I spent wayy too much money on this. I'm mad. :( :radioacti

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
yes, i cant either

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Gosh! I know how you feel and I guess all of us have done that at one time or another so we can all ID with you. Best to travel on and enjoy your upgrade cuz what's done is done. Sorry...Carol

Reaction score
iRye, if another person's misery is any consolation... I just spent about $1K fixing the transmission in my wife's Hyundai. Now we're likely to trade it for a new car in March. We should have made the trade two months earlier. Sigh.

Every time I think I'm just about to afford that new 24" iMac something else needs repairs. If this keeps up, at least I'll get to see what "The Steve" has in store for us with the new OS and new hardware before I have the money to buy a Mac.

OP
iRye
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It is working now...but when it was damaged I accidentally deleted halo from my Mac. I tried to reinstall Halo when it was damaged and I ruined the disc. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD.
Sorry, to hear you had several bad events.:eek:neye: Don't worry about it you will be okay. :black:

OP
iRye
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks guys. =]

OP
iRye
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well, I'm hoping to sell this thing, I'm just gonna get more money for it for the new SD. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.