I joined the club today.... bought an iMac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17", 1GB RAM, 160GB HD/ 13" MacBook, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD/4th Gen iPod Nano 8 GB
I got the 17" 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 1GB Ram. I decided I couldn't wait and went to the closest authorized reseller and picked one up today. So far I'm in love. It's a little different than what I'm used to (being that I haven't touched a Mac in 15 years), but in reality once you realize what you're doing, it's easier and very user friendly. I'll be hanging around here more often, trying to gather as much info as possible as I can get the most out of my new purchase.

-Will

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Welcome Will!! Enjoy your new iMac! They are beautiful machines, I'm thinking of getting one eventually. Until them I'm sticking to my MacBook :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
iMacs are such nice machines, hope you like your new mac.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
good luck with it, and welcome to the forums!

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome aboard, Will! Glad to have you with us! :girl:

If the Mac-Forums search doesn't bring any answers to your questions, just post away and we'll do our best to help you if we can!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Welcome, it's good to have you aboard! Congrats on your new purchase and come back often!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Congratulations! You will enjoy your new machine! ...and welcome to Mac Forums!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.