Yeah I am MS free...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 1.8Ghz 60Gig 512MB
well my last PC died and I am not going to fix it... I have liked my mac and OSX so much I am not going back... In fact I am going to pump up my mac book with some new ram and HDD.... I love it...

I am so glad I made the switch and should not have wait so friggin long to do it...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Congratulations!!! Cool. Neat. Free. :mac: :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
It feels great, doesn't it? When I made the switch from PC (to Linux at the time), I set my signature on the Linux support forum I joined to:

Cast off the Microsoft shackles on ...date...
I was SO happy be free of Microsoft.

...feels GREAT, doesn't it? :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2.33 2Gig
I just built a power gaming system about a year ago, gonna give that to my dad.. 2 256M video cards, 2 250g SATAII Drives in Raid 0 config...3 Gigs of Ram.. AMD Dual Core..

The sad thing? I doubt I will miss it much.. as I am going all portable.. As well, I stopped gaming... school just eats up too much of my time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
Mac OS X is like a lush oasis in the desert that is Windows.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok, now this thread is where this belongs!

kitten_on_yarn.jpg

i love this thread!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
well my last PC died and I am not going to fix it... I have liked my mac and OSX so much I am not going back... In fact I am going to pump up my mac book with some new ram and HDD.... I love it...

I am so glad I made the switch and should not have wait so friggin long to do it...

Ditto! Can't believe I used my old PC so long and I'm really glad it died. Now it's a bright new (mac) world! :D

OP
FAT MAN GO BOOM
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 1.8Ghz 60Gig 512MB
I thought of also getting a apple desktop but I think I am going to pump up me mac bok then look in 2 years for an Desk top...

I love the iMovie and iDVD I can't wait to get more room and ram...

I just wish I knew more people that used iChat sadly I don't know anyone with a mac... those poor souls...lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.