• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Good Feeling!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 4 MB Cache, 1 GB RAM, 120 GB Hard Drive, SuperDrive
I'm having an ace morning!

I'm have made myself an ace breakfast, which I'm eating as I print off all 35 pages of my very last uni assignment for this term!

I'm going to have a fun weekend before exam prep starts!

I'm so happy.

Who else is happy?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well, i'm kind of coasting through the last few hours of work.

i'm having a nice cuppa coffee, perfect temp right now too.

just posted a pic of my kid in the feb photo thread, and any time i get to look at or think about him, i'm happy. :)

cheers Abigail!

OP
abigirldaisies
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 4 MB Cache, 1 GB RAM, 120 GB Hard Drive, SuperDrive
just posted a pic of my kid in the feb photo thread, and any time i get to look at or think about him, i'm happy. :)

And what a cutie he is too!

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
thanks!
icon14.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
I am happy as well. I get to spend the day wondering around the school as usual (senior year of high school...what a waste). We are ordering Chen's (local chinese...their General Tsos is absolutely exquisite) in my AP Lit class. Plus, I am turning in two papers for my Composition class. It always feels good turning in completed papers :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
i am happy too,, this weekend is going to be the best. I'm going downtown tonight with a few friends. Then tomorrow i am going to a friends cottage with the snowmobiles. Can't wait to rip the sled on the lake. Last time i was there, i got my sled to a llittle over 160 kmph (100 mph).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.