Case Tools for Mac (SSADM)

Reaction score
HELP!!!

I am a mac user of about two years all in. I have recently made to complete switch with a core 2 iMac although I am in a spot of trouble.

I need to find a case tool for my mac. I use the SSADM methodology. I need to get some Data flow diagrams and Entity relationship diagrams done. I could use word but It isnt very flexible for changing diagrams.

Does anyone know if there are any open source tools that would do the trick?? Or where i can find something to do the job or even where I am going to find this info??? lol

Any help appreciated!

:)

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
HELP!!!

I am a mac user of about two years all in. I have recently made to complete switch with a core 2 iMac although I am in a spot of trouble.

I need to find a case tool for my mac. I use the SSADM methodology. I need to get some Data flow diagrams and Entity relationship diagrams done. I could use word but It isnt very flexible for changing diagrams.

Does anyone know if there are any open source tools that would do the trick?? Or where i can find something to do the job or even where I am going to find this info??? lol

Any help appreciated!

:)

This is probably the simplest way to do it:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/inkscape.html

You could try some Linux UML tools but that would probably mean fiddling about with MacPorts or Fink.

Amen-Moses

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.