• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

New wireless key board

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz 2GB Ram
Well I got an Apple wireless keyboard for my Macbook and I like it. There were mixed reviews some loved it some hated it. The freedom of a blue tooth key board seemed worth a chance. I put it on my knees under my desktop and it stills works.

It was easy to install and it paired easily. I like the action it feels like it's well made and the design is cool. The only thing I would change is the color. White is not practicle for me.

No cords nor usb plugins, I like it!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
I've been wanting to get one as well. Is there a "print screen" key on it, or is that a Windows thing? I think the MacBook's keyboard is all right, but the keys seem too thin for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
print screen is a windows button

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No key labeled as print screen

But I haven't tried to play with the f keys yet
There is an eject key and volume as well as a delete to the right key which I missed on mbp keyboard.

It 17.5 inches wide with a clear thin frame so it's full size.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
print screen key combinations copied another site

In Mac, there is an easy key combination to achieve the same effects and more. Simply hit the Command key (the Apple key next to the space bar), the Shift key, and the number 3 key simultaneously. This takes a screen shot of the current screen and saves it to the Desktop as a pdf file.

Now, if you only want to copy a segment of the screen, hit Command + Shift + 4, and the mouse cursor will change from an arrow into cross hairs. Simply click and drag the cross hairs over the area of the screen of which you want to take a picture. When you release the mouse button, you will hear a clicking sound reminiscent of a camera shutter and a new file will appear on your desktop in pdf

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
I have been using both the Apple Bluetooth keyboard and Might Mouse and love them both!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.