need graphic made

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
I am making a site (for free) for my community in our attempts to stop wal mart from putting a super center wal mart in our home town, the address is giong to be saverushville.com anyone that can help me with a graphic for the site would be great!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You might want to let people know what you want included in the graphic/logo/image. What colors?... what size?... what message or words?... and any other items that you would consider crucial to the design.
That way people will have an idea of where to start when they do the graphic for you.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
The graphic is 758x176
Need it to have the name of our group: Save Rushville, let people know where against wal mart. Want the background to be white other than that not to sure.

I am attaching the image that is on the site that was given to us that we need to replace.

index_04.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
Why would you want to prevent a company from opening a store in your community?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2 x 2.26 Quad, 6GB DDR3, iPhone 4
Because some people don't like them and prefer to support local businesses which tend not to fair too well once a superstore opens?

Reaction score
...and because it will likely cause all sorts of traffic problems in the area like it did in my area. WalMart doesn't care much about those kinds of issues.
madargh.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Because I hate walmart, ill give this a try. Once I get something ill post it on here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD.
I don't have anything against Wal-Mart but you are correct on the subject about them running small general store out of business. I for know the issue, I was working for a small general store near my home when I was in high school. This store had been around since the early 50's now it's gone. It just couldn't compete with Wal-Mart:eek:neye:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.