• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

24 Fans...today's episode...SPOILER WARNINGS!

Reaction score
What an episode tonight...
My father and I work together for the company he created....gives me chills down my spine!!

OP
DeathtoToasters
Reaction score
WOW...LOGAN IS BACK.....

The one thing I love in 24 almost more then Jack is the VILLAINS!!! :spook:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
They do a great job leaving no person safe from being bad. For all we know chloe is going to be on the bad side sometime in the rest of the season.. 24 always throws curves you would never expect. (I do not think chloe will ever be bad, it was just as example)

OP
DeathtoToasters
Reaction score
They do a great job leaving no person safe from being bad. For all we know chloe is going to be on the bad side sometime in the rest of the season.. 24 always throws curves you would never expect. (I do not think Chloe will ever be bad, it was just as example)

Chloe would be a great switchover!!!!

"I told you Jack, I am important, I have wanted you forever and you are BLIND!!!...Now you will NEVER be with anyone else" As Chloe pulls the pin from the grenade!!

"Chloe, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Jack Screams in that horse, smokers, raspy voice of his......

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.