• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Just got a Wii!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Last night I was on a message board and someone posted about a place that just got 4 Wii's in. I was lucky number 4 to get it. They sold out in 3 hours. I can't believe it's only $250 bucks. New MacBook: Check, Wii: Check, New Airport Base: almost.

Reaction score
I Love The Wii... It has some new great Wii Channels. I Love it! I am usually on my mac, so I can't play Wii™*too much...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
*blows up with jealousy*

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
nice!

still want one eventually...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
I'll stick with my humble Mariokart 64 for now :bone:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
4 player Wii tennis is probably the most entertaining thing ever. You need a big TV though...

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
My Niece and her Fiancé got a Wii. I went over last week and we played the Wii sports. Awesome and so much fun. We played 4 player bowling and golf and I was impressed. So much FUN. That is the thing that impresses me the most about the Wii, so much FUN!!!

Reaction score
lol i had a wii the day it came out, then sold it at christmas, never played it. No doubt it was good fun but it kinda was a bit childish

Reaction score
Big TV, maybe. Big room - oh yes!! :)

Childish? I don't think so. It's a lot of fun. Zelda is an awesome game.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
lol i had a wii the day it came out, then sold it at christmas, never played it. No doubt it was good fun but it kinda was a bit childish

childish? it's a game console.

i'm 37 and i want one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
The Wii is the real next gen console. It takes gaming to a whole new level. The 360, and ps3 are just upgraded graphics compared to the Wii.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
One of my best friends finally got a Wii, after having Zelda since release day. I've been waiting to play it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.