• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Macmall.com ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" G4 Powerbook, 1.33/1g/80g
anyone order anything through them? I'm going to be buying a 15.4" core 2 duo macbook pro and a 13" macbook core 2 duo (for the wife). Seems like they're the best prices around, correct?

Just seeing if they're quick, and dependable.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I have ordered small stuff from them, and have regretted it ever since. The stuff was just fine, delivered in a timely manner and good condition, but the unending flood of commercial emails from them since drives me crazy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Don't buy anything from them that requires a mail in rebate. I've heard lots of stories about the Mail in rebates never getting honored.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
so should I just setup gmail email account just for the order? lol.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Don't buy anything from them that requires a mail in rebate. I've heard lots of stories about the Mail in rebates never getting honored.

interesting. That was my main reason with there hundreds of dollars worth of rebates. If they're not goign to get honored, then what's the point.

Where else should I go?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I just ordered an external DVD-R from them. It shipped yesterday. We'll see how it goes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
I've ordered an iPod, RAM, and a DVD burner from them.

Fast shipping, products as advertised, good prices.

9/10

(Their site is kind of hard to navigate)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.