Buying a Mac

Reaction score
I have decided to buy a Macbook or Pro. But I want to buy it with all the new stuff thats coming out already installed. Like the new Operating System, Wireless N....as you can tell i am new to Mac....about how long before the macbooks will start shipping with all the "new" stuff installed?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
I have decided to buy a Macbook or Pro. But I want to buy it with all the new stuff thats coming out already installed. Like the new Operating System, Wireless N....as you can tell i am new to Mac....about how long before the macbooks will start shipping with all the "new" stuff installed?

hard to say, no one knows.. sometime between today and june 30th. and its possible they could push it back more if they see fit.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Really can't answer this... No one knows for sure when Apple will be releasing new products... just have to wait and see.

But if you NEED an answer... I'll say the end of June as a guess.

:eek:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
i guess end of june but no one really knows (like others have said)

keep checking the forums

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Really can't answer this... No one knows for sure when Apple will be releasing new products... just have to wait and see.

But if you NEED an answer... I'll say the end of June as a guess.

:eek:

great minds think alike.

Reaction score
Use the search function to find more answers than you can shake a stick at, none of which will be of any help...

Only spring is official. (That's spring 2007, right, everyone?)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.