Business Review Thread?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
How about a section in the review area for reviews of resellers and stores? Maybe a section to review the online company that you purchased ram or other items from? I purchased ram from 18004memory.com a month ago and JUST received it. I would like to have a spot to tell others about the long shipping time this company has, and the impossible task of contacting them trying to check on my order status all month, but there is nowhere to do so. With all the different sellers of accessories, ram sellers, apple resellers, maybe we could have a section to review the company selling the items instead of just a spot to review the items themselves.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I think its pottentally a good idea, I'd write a review for B&H, and probably bestpricedcameras.com, maybe people could even write reviews for apple resellers.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
My thoughts exactly. With so many resellers out there, we should have a place to review them. I would love to know who sels decent ram, or cheap accessories. We could review shipping, customer service, returns all sort of stuff related to purchases and not just the product itself.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.