• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

M

MacHeadCase

I know it's a bit early and all that but just in case I forget, just wanted to wish everyone in Mac-Forums a

Happy Valentine's Day

And if you haven't found your tender half yet, do not despair: love happens when you least expect it. In the meantime, have plenty of chocolate cake: it helps.
icon10.gif

pcheers2.gif

pcupid.gif

pdevil.gif

Attachments

• phearts.gif
    phearts.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Happy Valentines day to you too. I do not have another half yet, although I like a girl and things were working well for a while, we never got together, her friend tells me that she likes me and so does her dad, but I have not been able to talk to her in a few days because we both have been so busy.. hopefully we'll get to spend valentines day together.. other wise i'll try the chocolate cake option.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
My wife calls it Mushy Crappy Lovey day...

love.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 60GB HD, 512MB DDR2, and the SuperDrive.
Happy Valentine's Day (early)! I'm hoping the weather will permit me to take Amy on a little hiking expedition on Wednesday. We'll have a nice picnic, some picture taking, and rent a cabin for the night. I'm hoping it's not going to be too wet or cold, otherwise, I'm not sure what to do...

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Happy Valentines Day!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
happy early valentines day!!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Since this is early, let me get mine in too.

Happy Valentine's Day :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 AGP 400 MHz 1.34gb RAM
Happy Valentine's Day.

I have my better half, but it is hard to find him around.
Workaholic you would say?

:mad:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
HAPPY VALANTINES DAY EVERYONE

shame i dont have anyone to spend it with :( guess it will just be me & my mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO EVERYONE TOO! My hubby and I will be celebrating our 49th anniversary the day after V-day. Don't know if he can drag me away from imac long enough to celebrate. But guess I better let go for awhile. He is very romantic (writes poetry) even after all these years. Still don't know what we'll do though, it's cold, rainy, and snowy here. Not a good idea to get married in the winter ;>(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
gah. i already got my present =\

i still don't like this day much. hard to find guys that are romantic... i guess....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO EVERYONE TOO! My hubby and I will be celebrating our 49th anniversary the day after V-day. Don't know if he can drag me away from imac long enough to celebrate. But guess I better let go for awhile. He is very romantic (writes poetry) even after all these years. Still don't know what we'll do though, it's cold, rainy, and snowy here. Not a good idea to get married in the winter ;>(
WOW! 49 years, and a Mac person at that. ^_^ Happy Anniversary to you two. After all of these years, you can probably find something to do together. -_^ Make some popcorn and watch a movie. Cook a nice meal and eat by candle light. Do things you can't post about here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
Good thing you put this up here MHC. Otherwise I would have forgotten my mom's birthday. :bomb: I guess it's on Wednesday.

What should I get her? (Ideas appreciated)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
Good thing you put this up here MHC. Otherwise I would have forgotten my mom's birthday. I guess it's on Wednesday.

What should I get her? (Ideas appreciated)

Depends how much you want to spend
pink stuff generally goes down well - possibly an ipod maybe?
or flowers and a big card :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.