802.11b solution

L

LkBurn

Hello Everybody,
I've been looking for an 802.11b wireless solution to connect my powerbook G3 running OS9 to a wireless network. Any other software other than the iOXpert's would be great. Thank you all in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I moved the thread to the OS 9 forum. You might get some more responses here...I have no experience with the G3s or using OS9 with wifi so I can't really help

OP
L

LkBurn

Thanks, I did a big oh *@&# after I saw it was posted in OS X Applications ;]

trpnmonkey41 said:
I moved the thread to the OS 9 forum. You might get some more responses here...I have no experience with the G3s or using OS9 with wifi so I can't really help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
not a problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Do you have airport installed? My mother's a teacher and her school is wirelessly networked with macs running OS9. As far as I can tell they don't use special software...

OP
L

LkBurn

Forgot to mention ... I have a linksys WFC11 Version 3 wireless card. I had a windows laptop ... then it died on me. I'm using the mac now so I'm stuck with that card. I hate the 30 minute demo ;[
muso said:
Do you have airport installed? My mother's a teacher and her school is wirelessly networked with macs running OS9. As far as I can tell they don't use special software...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Hmm - sorry, I don't know anything about them :( Maybe somebody else can help out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.