New Mac, New User-Need Suggestions

Reaction score
hello everyone. i have been a windows user since win 95 and i think its time to switch things up a bit. i am a college student and i needed to buy a new laptop. i finally got enough money to buy a macbook pro. i found a sweet deal on ebay. brand new Macbook Pro C2D glossy 2.33ghz etc for $2185. isnt that nuts? anyways it should be here in a couple days. i like to keep my items looking new, im just picky and i dont care. There are a few things i want to get already to keep my macbook in great shape. first i plan to get the clear hard shell cover for the mac. then i want to get that marware wrist area cover so it doesnt get dirty from my sweaty palms when i am cramming for an exam or something. i know it comes with cloth to wipe the screen and to cover the keyboard so it doesnt scratch the screen. i dont want to get that iskin cuz i dont think i would like it to much. my question is about actual screen protectors. i did a search but it doesnt seem like anyone uses them. on my palm i have a screen protector and i love it. no scratches on my screen or anything. can someone recommend a high quality screen protector. the one for my palm is a one time use one and expensive but man does it work like a charm. thats what i am looking for but they dont have this brand for the mac. i want to know if its worth getting one or not? i have a glossy screen and i dont want this screen protector to make the screen look silly. i am just having a hard time finding reviews on good screen protectors. should i get a screen protector or should i just stick with the cloth covering up the keyboard trick. thanks everyone!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.