audio editing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" c2d mbp 2gb ram 120gb hdd
hey guys/gals..im going to be getting my mbp soon and its mainly going to be for school..but i also like to play around and use fun programs. so i was wondering what are some good fun audio editing/mixing/producing type applications out there? i know of logic pro and i know the my mbp is going to come with gb..but what else is there? same goes for photo editing and video editing to make edit home video/dvds that i take and make them awesome productions

tia :)

Reaction score
Logic is top of the line for internal production. With that in mind there is a substantial learning curb. For starting out, Garage Band is good. I highly recommend Reason, it's a great program to learn on. The new LIVE is good as well for production and sequencing. If you want to get into more loop base stuff Fruity Loops or Acid is cool.. I will end on this, Logic Pro is by far the Best.. You have alot of control, once you learn the arrange window. You'll see it's named LOGIC PRO appropriately.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.