little blue questionmarks

Reaction score
I have noticed that many sites, (including mac-forums) displays small blue questionmarks next to menu options (such as 'home', 'profile', etc. What do I need to get to make these go away. Sometimes videos will display this icon as well. I have Flip4Mac, what are other useful programs for this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
What browser do you use? - I don't think I've seen these blue question marks.

M

MacHeadCase

Hello, almostbadass! Welcome to Mac-Forums.

From your post, it sounds like Safari times out before images have the time to completely load in your browser window. Maybe it's just a slow internet connection or something. Sometimes hitting the reload button is sufficient to get the images to load completely as they are partially loaded in Safari's cache.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 OSX Tiger
Is this the question mark to which you are referring?
picture2sa3.png
This is the symbol indicating the image could not be located when the page loaded, comparable to the red x in windows:
99544000ke2.gif
. Are the webpages you get these on loading completely? If so, you might try emptying the cache and loading the page again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.