• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

confused about "banned" members

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen
Don't want to bring up anything too sensitive, but I just HAVE to ask.

How come I keep seeing posts from a member who appears to be banned? I do use search fairly often. Am I just finding old threads and their posts are still there, but they can't post anymore? There certainly seems to be a lot of posts from this member. It's not just a smarty pants avatar is it?

Okay, please don't get mad at me for asking. I know how this topic can be really touchy (based on my experience at other forums). That's why I'm intentionally not mentioning the username.

PM is fine!

thanks,

OP
rcronin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen
Thanks. That's some user name, BTW. :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
yea that is graphite, i actually thought you were talking about me for a few seconds there. the member you speak of used to be extremely active on the forums so you may run into a lot more of his threads
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.