First a G5, now a G4 ibook..........

L

Lend27

I got my new 1.8 G5 last week and I'm just loving it. So much that I just ordereda G4 ibook to go with my G5.
I love the interface, beats the crap out of windows.
I have airport extreme in both machines, and an Airport extreme base station, so I hope I can get them networked fairly easily.
I'll let you know when the G4 arrives.

Len

Apple G5 1.8 1.5 gig ram
ibook G4 800mhz 256ram

OP
C

Chamorro

some people just have too much money! j/k Congrats...nice setup you're gonig to have! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
lol wow.. can never have to many macs... care to share the wealth? :D 2 macs so close together...

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
Lend27 said:
I have airport extreme in both machines, and an Airport extreme base station, so I hope I can get them networked fairly easily.

Take it out of the box, switch it on, go to the Finder->Go->Connect option and it's pretty obvious from there.

I haven't messed with printers and stuff yet but from my G5 I can run games and application that live on my iMac with no problems at all.

Aen-oses

OP
L

lugee

WOW!!!I want have a similar setup to, but as I just got my PB recently don’t think I’ll be able to afford a G5 for a while.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
[off topic]

amen-moses! just me or have you been gone or not posting for a very long time! Welcome back! I hope you stick around!

[/on topic]

I will probably wait on buying a computer for another year or so.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.