• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Super Bowl XLI

T

todd51

First off, the poll is for who you think will win it this year?

What are your plans? Hanging out with friends/family? Going to watch it at a bar with a few beers and hot wings?

Personally myself I will be watching it by myself this year since all my friends want to do is get drunk, and I have an exam the day after, so I don't want to be kept up all night!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83 / 1Gb Ram / 80Gb /
colts :headphone all the way

planing on having a couple of friends over and watching it on my new big screen:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I think the colts will win! Football is the only sport I just don't get....

I'm going to be watching mostly for the commercials, at my boyfriend's house, and grilling hamburgers :)

Reaction score
Colts!!! I Can't Wait!!! I Wish It Were Sunday Already

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Reaction score
I think the colts will win! Football is the only sport I just don't get....

I'm going to be watching mostly for the commercials, at my boyfriend's house, and grilling hamburgers :)

I'll be rooting for the Bears, but the Colts will probably win.

Just out of curiosity, what don't you get about football?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
i am rooting for the colts. and i will most likely be going to m buddys house for the party.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 60GB HD, 512MB DDR2, and the SuperDrive.
The Bears are likely going to win, this comes more from the fact that bears are n't just killing machines, they are godless killing machines. I mean, they have no weanesses, besides honey. Unless the Colts pin bells to their jerseys, bells that jingle… and that'll make the Bears think it’s Christmas, which they hate, because they are godless killing machines.

You would already know all this if you watched the Colbert Report regularly.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
It was an interesting game due to the weather. The commericals were a little flat this year. There was not anyone, that really stood out, except for the one where the guy wiped down the chevy for the ladies.

As for the killing machines, they must of went home after the first play of the game. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 60GB HD, 512MB DDR2, and the SuperDrive.
I didn't really watch... but I'm betting that bells were still somehow involved.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
i knew the colts would win. they totaly outplayed them in every aspect of the game.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.