Deleting programs

Reaction score
Hi, still quite new to macs and I'm really missing the right click ! However I downloaded iDisk just for the sake of it, don't really have much use for it and I'd like to delete it but not sure how to, can anyone help ?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Hi, still quite new to macs and I'm really missing the right click ! However I downloaded iDisk just for the sake of it, don't really have much use for it and I'd like to delete it but not sure how to, can anyone help ?

Thanks

go into spotlight (top right corner of the menu bar) type in idisk. some pull down options should pop up. click on show all. when the window appears on your desktop click and drag anything you want to delete into the trash on the dock (lower right of the screen) when you are done draging the files/apps from the spotlight window in to your trash empty the trash. that should be all it takes :)

OP
Z
Reaction score
Thanks, initially struggled because it said it was in use, turned the sync function off and put it into the trash no problem

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
u can also setup ure mouse to have a right click in system references

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Thanks, initially struggled because it said it was in use, turned the sync function off and put it into the trash no problem

Cheers

happy to help!

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I have no affiliation whatsoever with them, but I highly recommend AppZapper which automates this process and is pretty cheap (you can download a demo). Just something to make your Mac life a little easier.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.