• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

fun valentine's day cards?

Reaction score
does anyone have a link to funny, printable valentine's day cards?

i can't find any good ones. last year, i found some great drawings with dogs sniffing each other's butts and other funny things. looking for the original, fun things like that! =)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 60GB HD, 512MB DDR2, and the SuperDrive.
svutines_1.jpg

There are several of these at http://www.brandonbird.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks Todd, you should check out all the projects of Brandonbird.com if you like those, the letters to Walken are hysterical!

T

todd51

Hmm, I'll have to look into those tomorrow, I will probably going to bed soon so I can get up easily tomorrow for school.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
(These are Law and Order: SVU, but it's in same 'ilk' :) )

If I happen upon something else, I'll keep this thread in mind.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.