• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Finally Upgraded!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM
My RAM that is. I upgraded yesterday from 1gig to 2gigs. So far It is AWESOME and I would recomend the upgrade to anyone who uses and more memory intensive programs than itunes, adium, and safari. Anyway, thought i would post a screen shot to show off the upgrade.

0343ece8d0.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook 1GB 120GB HD...soon to upgrade to 2GB of Ram
congrats on the upgrade!!! i might be doing the same as soon as i get my tax refund.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
Red X

Try again?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
congrats on the upgrade, having 2gb myself, you really notice the difference don't you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Mac: 1.5ghz Powerbook G4, 1gb RAM, 80gb hdd, Superdrive, 17" Display, Mac OS X 10.4.5, Custom Shapeshifter Theme

Mac Specs: 1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 1gb RAM
It would appear that the upgrade isn't quite complete. Yet. -_^

Congratulations on the upgrade!

OP
ste6168
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM
It would appear that the upgrade isn't quite complete. Yet. -_^

Congratulations on the upgrade!

hahah, yeah now the upgrade is 100% complete. Anyway yeah I am very happy with the upgrade and noticed the performance benefits right away.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.