Onenote and Exchange Server Software?

Reaction score
Ok, Now that I purchased my MBP I need to find the software that will act like Onenote and also a mail program that I can use with our corporate Exchange Mail server.

Ideas or options?

Also anyone know how I sync my PPC (Motorola Q) to the Macbook Pro?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
You'll need a third party app to sync your PPC. Check out http://www.markspace.com/ for Missing Sync.

Entourage, part of the MS Office Suite for Mac, has some exchange sync capability. Be sure you have sp2 installed if you try it. It's been a while since I messed with it, but supposedly it's pretty decent now (used to be a real PITA to get it working with exchange). Office 2008 is due this year and should have good Exchange integration.

Don't know of anything like OneNote for Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
The only thing I have found that is remotely close to OneNote is SOHO Notes. And even that it pushing it. Hold off until Mac Office 2008 is released sometime mid year as OneNote is part of that Office package.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Hold off until Mac Office 2008 is released sometime mid year as OneNote is part of that Office package.

You've said that before, but do you have any evidence? There's been no announcement of that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
You've said that before, but do you have any evidence? There's been no announcement of that.

Three reasons why I said that, #1 on another post on this site that is what I was told. #2 I'm pretty sure I read that on another site, and I'm looking for that link to post. #3 One of the sales guys at my local Apple store (which I know I shouldn't believe everything they say) anyway he also passed that info on to me. If I'm wrong, sorry just relaying what I have been told. If in fact OneNote will not be included in Mac Office 2008, then I have another good reason to upgrade my PowerBook G4 to a MacBook Pro.

Update: I'm not exactly sure what this is, but I came across this if this helps with a note taking program: http://www.dklevine.com/general/software/tc1000/jarnal.htm

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.