Proud to say I'm a SWITCHER!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.16GHz, 23" Cinema Display, iPod Hi-Fi, Airport Extreme/Express, iPod, iPhone 8GB
Hey all, I'm a recent switcher as of late October. After numerous issues with Windows and my Sony customer support, I decided to go all out and get a bunch of new Apple toys. After a few months of tinkering, I must say, I couldn't be happier. The only thing that has thrown me for a loop has been integrating the Airport Express and Airport Extreme as the instructions and online support is a bit fuzzy. Alone they are a breeze but I was hung up on piggy backing the Express off the Extreme for the longest time. Other than that, it has been a trip getting to know this beast.

In any event, thanks to all of you who have been contributing to the boards. I look forward to future conversations and product releases.

Cheers,

Scott

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well, welcome to the board!!!

sounds like you've had your mac about as long as i have. hope you've been enjoying it as much as i have!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
Awesome, I'm also a switcher (only two weeks with my first mac) and I'm LOVING IT!!! When I received my MacBook Pro in the mail, I was expecting a good computer, but after tinkering with it for over a day, it has so far exceeded all of my expectations by a long shot!

Reaction score
Welcome - I came into the Mac world about the same time and I only wish it had been earlier. This is a great forum for help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17" 2.6GHz 4GB RAM
Welcome! You'll love it here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro-2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-3GB RAM-120GB HDD
I just switched to mac last monday! I bought a mini and I loved the mac so much I returned the mini and got a MacBook! Much better!!!! Welcome aboard. This is a GREAT forum.

Reaction score
Finally came back

I had a IIc whenever they came out (84?) and now I just bought an iMac. Had 3 previous Dells, each got went down in quality and their CS is terrible.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.