I now have a Mac!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Hey everyone, I've been lurking here for a while. I just got a black Macbook for Christmas and I love it! I'm about to order the new airport express in Feb. so I can have wireless in my home.

I have a radio show and I think this will help me with my job and school, and of course for fun. I'm also looking forward to posting on here.

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, ChadTTU! Good to have you with us and make yourself comfy! And welcome to computing the Mac way! :girl:

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been lurking here for a while. I just got a black Macbook for Christmas and I love it! I'm about to order the new airport express in Feb. so I can have wireless in my home.

I have a radio show and I think this will help me with my job and school, and of course for fun. I'm also looking forward to posting on here.
The best is yet to come as you become more familiar with Mac! WTG!!!1

T

todd51

Yea, the first couple of months are the best! I got my Mac in August 06 and I'm still finding interesting stuff out. Right now I'm loving the Command+Shift+3 to take instant pictures of the screen, and especially the Command+Shift+4 to take a picture of whatever area you want!

Reaction score
I've had Macs for over 14 years and I'm learning so much thanks to Mac Forums. It just gets better and better!
sign_cool.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
You gotta love this place. Tons of useful info at your fingertips and not to forget the amazing community who are always willing to help with even the smallest problems. If it wasn't for this place, my switch to Mac would have been a lot more painful. But thankfully, it was as smooth as butter :black:

With Mac-Forums at your side, you will love the Mac experience. It's just so much better than Windows that it's hard to put into words. In fact, all I can do whenever I pop the lid on my Macbook is smile because I know I will enjoy my experience, even if it's something as mundane as taking notes in class.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.