• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Myspace+ Mac=???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Hey guys!
This seems kind of weird...today I came home from work and went to check my myspace and all of the letters were red. They're normally blue! I went on "the PC" :) and checked there and everything was normal. The letters are only red when I'm on my mac.

Maybe this is not a big deal but I'm wondering if it has anything to do with my mac. I'm thinking it's just myspace being nutty because everything else on Macky is just fine...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
WEIRD- i just went to myspace and had this exact problem. So strange... while we're on the topic- Do profiles that have their tables transparent lag really bad on your mac? I can barely look at them they're so slow...

OP
Netty4mac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I think myspace is hating on mac users right now.

Yeah the transparent pages really lag on my mac too. I don't even go to my friends pages that are like that :) hehe...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
haha ya! what is up with that. i asked a really wee known layout creater- WhateverLife - who uses a mac- but she never replied. :( dumb myspace.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HD
I'm having no problem. The messages and everything are normal. I went into safari, I use firefox, and thats when everything turned red.

OP
Netty4mac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm having no problem. The messages and everything are normal. I went into safari, I use firefox, and thats when everything turned red.

Hmmm....So we are all having the red letter problem....that's strange.:bandage:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
I am having no problem, but I am on Camino. So I am not sure if that makes a difference.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HD
Judging by my experience and Matt's, I think it's a Safari thing. My firefox is fine and so is Camio, so if its just uber annoying then all you can do is download another browsers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2 GB Ram,Mac Pro Dual 2.66,10 GB Ram Feeding into a 30" LCD
Yeah I have red letters also. I think its cool something different. Nice avatar Netty Hello Kitty meets the iPod.

OP
Netty4mac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks Sunset!! :)

I was concerned because I thought maybe something was wrong with my mac and that's why I was seeing red letters. But I think it's just myspace.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2 GB Ram,Mac Pro Dual 2.66,10 GB Ram Feeding into a 30" LCD
Thanks Sunset!! :)

I was concerned because I thought maybe something was wrong with my mac and that's why I was seeing red letters. But I think it's just myspace.

Yeah myspace is like microsoft of the web always getting hacked.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
Mine are all red too?? Weird

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
red here too, I kept checking my myspace to see if it had been hacked, but it hadnt. I just figured myspace screwed something else up.

OP
Netty4mac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yup, mine are still red!

I'm tellin' you, myspace is hating on mac users right now :)
On "the PC" I checked myspace and it's normal...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
Myspace has never worked right in all areas with Safari. The events section where you put in your calendar type stuff has never worked and messages and such are always messed up. They do work with camino and firefox though so I always use those with myspace.

Reaction score
Funny, mine turned red tonight too but I couldn't remember if that was normal or I'm just crazy. Glad to know I'm not alone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.