• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Happy 30th, Apple!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 1.8GHz, 3GB RAM; Macbook Air
It's a little late, but here's my 30th Anniversary present to Apple. They may never get it, so I'll put it here instead.

http://comp3769.tripod.com/apple30th.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
A brilliant piece of work! Excellent, thanks for this! It must have taken a long time to create. Good job!

OP
corysw
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks very much. I worked on it on and off for about two months.

M

MacHeadCase

Holy moly! Just saw your webpage, corysw and it's amazing, informative! Sorry for being this late in viewing it!
icon14.gif

OP
corysw
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks again, very much.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Very informative and I bet it took a long time to put together. The only thing I see that you might want to take a look at is this:
Picture1.png

The Apple II was not a Mac. :black:

Reaction score
I don't care how many little mistakes like that are in it, this thing is awesome! I am a little surprised that people aren't looking at this and screaming - "AGGGGG! Brushed metal must die!!" I personally like brushed metal.

Good job tho.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.66GHz Quad, 1GB RAM
Genus. Great work

You should put next to the imac "first intel powered mac".

OP
corysw
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thank you, again.

And to mr g5, because if I did, I would have had to add a second flat-panel iMac, as the original iMac G5 had a PowerPC processor. I wanted to stay away from listing an update/upgrade as a new product. I likewise purposely didn't include all the different Performas, iMac & iBook G3 cases, or the different redesigns of the PowerBook G4, vis-à-vis the Titanium/TiBook, DVI, Aluminum, Family, etc., and so on and so forth.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.66GHz Quad, 1GB RAM
Thank you, again.

And to mr g5, because if I did, I would have had to add a second flat-panel iMac, as the original iMac G5 had a PowerPC processor. I wanted to stay away from listing an update/upgrade as a new product. I likewise purposely didn't include all the different Performas, iMac & iBook G3 cases, or the different redesigns of the PowerBook G4, vis-à-vis the Titanium/TiBook, DVI, Aluminum, Family, etc., and so on and so forth.

gotcha

OP
corysw
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I was also going to add Apple printers, but I couldn't find enough information on the topic.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
great, that must have taken a long time to make, props to anybody who has that much time to spend akeing something that dedicated to apple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.