Stop the screen dimming?

Reaction score
Somehow I came across the option about the screen dimming automatically if inactive for a little while. So I asked it never to do that. So, it never did that. Now after restarting the computer, it dims again! (I very rarely restart). And I have searched through preferences but cannot find that option again! Where can I find it? And, how can I make sure it is not a temporary change but a saved change?
Thank you!
Justin

Reaction score
System Preferences -> Energy Saver -> "Options" section

You'll need to change it for both plugged-in and on-battery.

OP
J
Reaction score
System Preferences -> Energy Saver -> "Options" section

You'll need to change it for both plugged-in and on-battery.

Okay, firstly, I set it to not dim for plugged in, and, it is still plugged in. It always is.
Secondly, I just checked that options (thanks for pointing it out for me!), and, low and behold, it is still set as to not dim. So, it has been set like that ever since I made it like that. And, it still dims!! And yes I just double checked, it still dims it. This thing is crazy. And, I am looking at the power cable, with its green light on, plugged into my macbook.
Justin

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.