Wow O.O just went into a Mac-only store

R

Raven

I just went into a Macintosh store - not one owned by Apple, but a Mac store - and they really had some cool stuff. Like, a 20" display and a 23" one hooked up on the same Mac. Never knew how you changed from one to the other before now... ahh, now I want another display :blink:

They also had a thingy that controled the sound level of the speakers very well, it was a all-metal and had a knob-like thing that if you turned it to the right the sound went up, and to the left it went down. It plugged into the side of the keyboard you aren't using for a mouse.

...And then they had a lot of super-cool wireless mice, laptop cases, and I got to test out Final Cut Express and DVD Studio Pro... :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
yup :) ive seen those nobs before. Im thinkin about gettin one.
the apple.com store has all that stuff

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
If you are talking about THIS, then I have one of those. It is alright. Does what it is supposed to I guess. But I wish THIS was out when I ( the company :) ) bought the Powermate. Seems like a much better product.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.