Maybe I'm retarted..but...?

T

TylerMoney

Howyd

I've been trying to figure out how to insert an image into my post. Just hitting the insert image icon doesn't seem to be working for me. I tried to make an attachment....but that didn't seem to work...I tried dragging the attached image into the post window...and it put in a url. My url didn't seem to work....I was using a jpeg image...or...a pdf I saved as a jpeg....should any of these have worked? Am i close? Am I retarted?

thanks

OP
T

TylerMoney

turns out I really am retarted...or I was just confused when trying to do this ata four in the mornin....I figured it out....and I don't know what I was really doing before....sorry for wasting space and time with this post...though i could've of really not known..and not been able to figure it out...but I did figure it out...so all this is pointless.....have a good day. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Shakermaker said:
I'd say you're "retarted" because you can't spell RETARDED.
You sure everyone needed that post? ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Shakermaker said:
I'd say you're "retarted" because you can't spell RETARDED.

ROFL :D

OP
T

TylerMoney

that's how you spell it in Texas...err..something. Man, I feel like I'm in elementary again...getting made fun of for misspelling a word. I'm not a big speller....so supercalafrigalisticexpialodocious (the irony, is this isn't spelt correctly, and I know it, but don't care)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
There is going to be typos, when you have the amount of words spelled out that we do have here :) And if I was worried about my spelling as much as some of you are about other people's spelling.. I probably wouldnt give the help that I do here in fear of my help being overlooked because of my spelling! :) Im happy that we do not have any grammer police here though, or else we would all be in some serious trouble! I can understand the comments on the word that was misspelled though since it was being used to make fun of someone else. That is one hard thing to help people accomplish.. not making fun of people.. someday I will figure it out and until that day.. let's all be a bit more tolerant! :)

Cheers!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
OP
W

WilliS

hehe murlyn

speaking of grammer police, there was a message on the yale message boards, about "wearing your collar up" and how it makes reference to a type of snobbish lifestyle and such...it was very amusing to read... considering they all have perfect english, but mixed with obscenities because many of them were very pissed off at the subject lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Amazing what stupid things like that. School uniforms: finally we figured it out>> now, because of these uniforms, kids can never use a gun in school; it has become impossible! MaGiCal So lUtins

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
how to insert a pic:

thought you guys knew that...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
NightCrawler said:
how to insert a pic:

thought you guys knew that...
Umm I'm sure some did, never saw the question though

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.