Major Problem with Imac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Imac 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB Memory SuperDrive 8X (DVDR-DL/CD-RW)
I just got a 17 inch Imac for my wife and myself for Christmas. 5 minutes out of the box and this thing works! What's up with that? No error messages, no hanging programs, no anti virus to download.......I'm finding myself looking for problems, but can't find any. Luckily, the new PC that I got for my kids is helping take up my spare time. (2 calls to tech support, deleting all the hidden spyware and other programs that came bundled with it)
Wow, if I ever get 2 Macs....I guess I'll have to start all those projects around the house for the Mrs....So I guess the PC does serve a purpose!:headphone

Reaction score
Haha, well its good to hear your enjoying your iMac.
Not so nice to have to deal with that PC. But it beats cleaning!

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, bphilli1!

When I first read the title of this thread I thought there was beeg trouble with a new Mac you bought and wanted to see what it was all about. When I read your post... Well...

You got me, man!!!

LOL
icon14.gif

Enjoy your Mac and don't hesitate if there are any questions. Just take a stroll in this sub-forum, you'll find plenty of good threads to help you get started: for example, take a look at the first three stickies and you'll see what I mean.

Anyway glad you joined us!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.