Apple Pro Mac OS X Tips - What a discovery!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2010 13", iPod Touch 4th gen., AirPort Extreme, Mini G4, iPod 30GB w/video
Even though I bought my first Mac about 20 months ago, I'm still amazed at how much OS X has to offer and how much I have yet to learn.

Just this evening I somehow came across the Apple Pro Mac OS X Tips page on the Apple website, perhaps while doing Google searches or something. Anyhow, I was totally amazed at some of the cool things I learned in only a few minutes, and I thought it would be a great resource for some of you newbies (and not-so-newbies!) and switchers-to-be. Here's the link:
http://www.apple.com/ca/pro/tips/

One of my thoughts while reading and trying some of these tips was, isn't it amazing how easy Apple makes it to do things? With Windows I had to search for then download programs to create PDF files, take screen shots, and make .zip files (to name only a few things), but not only are so many of these 'little things' included with a Mac, but they're SO easy to learn and do!

Anyhow, I'm excited like a little kid again although I'm almost 2 years old in terms of "Mac years". Says something about Macs, doesn't it?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
good link!

i'm going to drop it into the switcher f.a.q.!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Thanks so much! Very useful.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.