MP3 tag fixer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Core 2 Duo 2.0ghz macbook, 2GB RAM, 80GB HD.
I've imported all my mp3's into iTunes, but I have quite a few that tags are incorrect (titles, artists, jumbled, etc...) Is there a good mac program that can help me sort those?

Reaction score
This might do it:

MP3 Rage is the definitive collection of tools for MP3 enthusiasts with a Macintosh running Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X. You can edit ID3 tags, analyze MP3's and adjust their sound volume automatically to play at similar levels, export MP3 files to AIFF format for burning CD's, play MP3 files, catalog, organize, rename, find, and change thousands of MP3 files and their ID3 tags quickly and painlessly. It does all this with a clean, powerful, and easy-to-use interface.

MP3 Rage

Or you could try this:

You can also use the MusicBrainz Tagger to automatically identify and clean up the metadata tags in your digital music collections.

MusicBrainz

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Core 2 Duo 2.0ghz macbook, 2GB RAM, 80GB HD.
iEatBrainz is working great, is there one that can do album artwork better than itunes as well? I recall something, but can't remember the name.

Reaction score
There are probably a few available, and each to his/her own, but I prefer this:

Amazon Album Art Widget

The great thing about iEatBrainz is that if you have songs in your library and you don't know who the artist is, iEatBrainz will scan its database and usually comes up with the goods.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Don't bother with MP3 Rage and go with Media Rage instead. Made by the same folks but does pretty much any kind of media you can have in iTunes, including AAC and M4V.

For artwork I use MPFreaker

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.