• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Is FedEx having issues?

Reaction score
I called apple about the hold up of my refurbished ipod and they said that some big disto center was having some kind of issue. Can anyone verify this? I used ordered it on 12/28/06 with free 5 day shipping and they tell me I will get it in 10 days :( !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, iPhone
Apple shipments through Fed-Ex in general are awful. My laptop was 3 days late and there was no hold up..they even lied and said that they attempted to deliver it, meanwhile I was in front of my house the whole time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz/1GB RAM/250 GB HDD
I ordered an iPod from the Apple site a week ago and it came on Tuesday. The tracking site said it wouldn't be here until today. I was really surprised because of the Holiday.

Reaction score
my guess would be that all of the terrible weather out on the west coast lately.

denver has had a blizzard there each week for the past 3 weeks.
just myy 2 cents...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
my guess would be that all of the terrible weather out on the west coast lately.

denver has had a blizzard there each week for the past 3 weeks.
just myy 2 cents...

i wish we had blizzards here in Ottawa, we don't have ANY snow what so ever.

and i dont think fedex is haveing a problem, i ordered some stuff from the web and it was shiped feex and it was here fast. but it was through apple tohugh

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.