Pictures: New Years 2007

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I thought it would be neat to share pictures that might be taken from any New Year's celebrations around the world.

Use this thread to share your memories. If you post the pic directly in the thread, please keep it no larger than 800 X 600.

M

MacHeadCase

I'll try to snap a pic of the turkey later on. A way to thank the beast we will be eating and, heck! I stuffed it with my very own awesome stuffing! Whooh! *Drool on my keyboard...*

Reaction score
Right now we have the Nintendo Wii going through a projector onto the side of a shed in the backyard with tiki torches being used as our sensor bar.
I guess it's about a 100" screen:eek:
I will try and get a pic of it later.
And tons of food to go around!

Happy New Year's to everyone! and be safe!!

-jeremy-

M

MacHeadCase

It was most excellent if I do say so myself.
icon14.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Mmm turkey... My gf had her wisdom teeth out on the 29th, so she's KIA'd for New Years, and I'm broke haha.. Oh well, nothing like Aud Lang Sine performed by Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I didn't have very many pics.

mentwinky.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
I didn't have very many pics.

mentwinky.jpg

aww your cat is so pretty! :)

but I think your head is pushing it's luck with it's vicinity to the litter box. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
lol Eww...looks like she(my cat) made a mess before I got home =)

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
aww your cat is so pretty! :)

but I think your head is pushing it's luck with it's vicinity to the litter box. :p

How can you comment on the blocking of cat turds, when there is such a hot girl in the picture. *shy* :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
ahahaha trust me, don't think that I don't think Annette there is totally cute. I just don't like coming off as a typical message board leg humper. ;)

M

MacHeadCase

Hah! We'll have some leftovers, of course. One way to quickly become a millionaire would be to write a recipe book entitled What to do with your turkey leftovers. It would be very popular.
icon12.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Hah! We'll have some leftovers, of course. One way to quickly become a millionaire would be to write a recipe book entitled What to do with your turkey leftovers. It would be very popular.
icon12.gif

Thanks! lol.. You'll see me on TV some day ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Actually I think it's Netty who's pretty. The cat looks just looks pretty peed off IMO.

How can you comment on the blocking of cat turds, when there is such a hot girl in the picture. *shy* :p

ahahaha trust me, don't think that I don't think Annette there is totally cute. I just don't like coming off as a typical message board leg humper. ;)

Awwww you guys are so sweet =)

Reaction score
Here's a pic of the "Wii" excitement we had as part of our New Year's festivities
wiiiivz5.jpg

Man It was freakin' COLD outside!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That looks like fun!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.