• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Next sentence game

M

MacHeadCase

Ok so... How 'bout a game for us Mac-Forums-ers to relax from all this tech questions/replies thing?

What we have to do with this game is we start with a sentence (mine
icon10.gif
) and the following member adds another sentence. And the next. And the next. It's like constructing a very strange story. A bit like a word association game but with sentences instead. Here we go...

Today the doorbell rang and as I approached to open the door, I could smell a very odd odour, like rotten eggs, wafting in from underneath the door and lo and behold when I open the door there is Steve Balmer, sweat soaking his shirt at the armpits...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz/1GB RAM/250 GB HDD
In his hands he held both an Ipod and a Zune, heading darting back and forth between the two.

OP
M

MacHeadCase

He was enraged, shouting incoherently, jumping up and down, walking around in circles...

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i said, "Hey!" you're trampling my flowers!!! Get the heck out of there!"

OP
M

MacHeadCase

That seemed to snap him back and he said: "Can you believe this? How could our design department come up with an idea like this, caca brown..."

Reaction score
"But," he said next, "at least I know what a run-on sentence is!"

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
and with that smart remark i had no choice but to release the hounds.

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Balmer was hardly phased by this gruesome site out on the lawn all around him.

Reaction score
Then again, he'd seen Bill running around the office in his Spock costume ... horror was nothing new to this man.

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw His Steveness descending from his private jet plane (yes, I DO have a big lawn) and I could tell a showdown was about to happen.

Reaction score
I ran back into the house, grabbed my MacBook, and immediately opened "MacSaber" in case the fight turned my way.

Reaction score
Meanwhile, a sweat soaked Steve Balmers watched with fear in his eyes as the iPod in his left hand became suddenly red-hot while at the same time the Zune in his right hand was glowing bright pink....

Reaction score
From the bushes, a proctologist stood up and told everyone, "if you ever see pink bits in your caca brown, consult a physician immediately!"

OP
M

MacHeadCase

His Steveness was walking fast now, sensing Balmer would be easily squashed, especially since his hands were now in flames.

Reaction score
To show off his new found power, Steve Balmer flicked a small ball of fire at the Proctologist, who promptly self-combusted before their very eyes....could have been something to do with Methane...

OP
M

MacHeadCase

His Steveness, all dressed in white, started to glow as he advanced and shouted: "Are you gonna do another Monkey Boy Dance right here or what?"

Reaction score
As Balmer and Jobs squared off, Melinda Gates showed up in a bikini holding up a large sign that said "Round 1!"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.